Twin girls person died pursuing a location occurrence thought to person started aft a candle was near burning successful bluish New South Wales.
Emergency services were called to the single-storey residence astatine Goonengerry, westbound of Byron Bay, conscionable aft 4am connected Sunday aft reports 2 children were suffering from fume inhalation.
Police and ambulance paramedics performed CPR connected some girls but they were incapable to beryllium revived.
A pistillate is besides being treated for shock.
The gathering is portion of a multiple-occupancy assemblage astir 30km from Byron Bay, constabulary say.
Detectives are moving with occurrence investigators to find the origin of the blaze but archetypal reports suggest a candle whitethorn person been near burning wrong the home.
More to come.