The captain. The Messiah. The look of the Rangers franchise. 1994 Stanley Cup champion. Mark Messier. He was the latest impermanent connected the “Up In The Blue Seats” podcast with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker, on with The Post’s Larry Brooks who joins for his play chat. Messier talks astir his caller publication “No One Wins Alone,” the authorities of the Rangers, the squad not having a skipper and not getting the Rangers caput coaching occupation aft John Tortorella was fired. Enjoy the show.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast with Ron, Mollie & Jake:
- PLAYING AGAINST MESSIER: Ron talks astir his days going up against Messier successful the NHL and playing with him successful accumulation games.
- MOLLIE ON MESSIER: Meant everything to the Rangers. Mom gathering him astatine publication signing. Loved him and Ron.
Mark Messier Interview:
Rangers legend, 1994 Stanley Cup champion, writer of “No One Wins Alone” book
- NEW BOOK: Process of penning his publication with Jimmy Roberts.
- FOUNDATION/WOMEN’S HOCKEY: What he’s doing with his instauration and the value of the emergence of women’s hockey.
- COACHING: What went down erstwhile helium was not hired arsenic Rangers coach? Does helium privation to manager 1 day?
- CAPTAIN: Should the Rangers person a captain? Why is it indispensable for winning teams to person a captain?
- COACH KEENAN: What went down successful the 1994 Finals? How did Keenan marque him a amended player?
Larry Brooks Interview:
Post’s Rangers bushed writer
- BLACKHAWKS SAGA: What’s the latest connected the Blackhawks’ intersexual maltreatment scandal?
- GALLANT: He won’t coddle players. Does his benignant enactment for this team?
Catch up connected each episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast connected Apple Podcasts, Spotify, oregon wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes driblet Thursdays during the regular season.